Originally posted on 08/23/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
When your post is getting nominated by the 2 biggest laughed at tools in this forum, the brain dead loon, and the pathetic lying loon, you better re-examine your thought process Andy. It's a wide gap to 3rd place, but you are gaining ground on the gay Irish kid for that honor. Keep up the good work.
Let's go Rangers and Rifleman are FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than you and all the other brain-dead left-wing lunatics who criticize every word they say. I respect their political opinions a great deal and obviously have no respect for yours whatsoever. BTW, its not a wide gap to 3rd place, as I would be surprised to learn if either of them are as conservative as myself. In most political chat rooms liberals outnumber conservatives by at least a 10-1 margin because liberals live to complain about absolutely everything as they continue to FAIL in every single thing they set out to do. Liberals need to stop whining and make it through their lives on their own as opposed to trying to siphon off the wealth and success created by OTHERS.