Originally posted on 08/17/2013:

TTWarrior1 owes me 840 points - 340 of the original 2000 along with 500 in interest.

I have no idea about any "cash" suggestion or whatever - not sure how that would even work, but I never heard anything about it.

As for the general other comments ttwarrior1 has made now and then:

Continuing to claim that he doesn't owe any interest on the loan, well it really boggles my mind that he can claim that - acting as if I loaned him 2000 points for no interest. Once again, I must ask in what reality would it have made sense for me to do that?

And the continued threat that if other people harass him that he just won't pay anything back, well all I can say is that I hope for his sake that the only debt he ever gets into is betpoints (though I have my doubts, people who try to avoid making good on a debt of any kind rarely do that in only one setting). I can just imagine trying to refuse to pay back a loan to a loan shark, bookie, or bank based upon that argument. Whatever happens, it certainly would not end well for the person attempting that.

TTwarrior1 - the solution to this is all very simple. It seems you are being endlessly harassed about being a stiff because you refuse to make good on what you owe (not that I've encouraged anyone to do so - I have better things to do). But it clearly bothers you as evidenced by your comments. So why not simply pay it back as you've had the opportunity to do so many times - could it really be any easier than that??