Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19361710'>posted</a> on 08/12/2013:

Silly thread really.

A lot of posters posting plays but not a lot of handicapping on display. Some would appear to be better than others but the real cappers display their methodology as well and document their results. Lot of streaky guys here which indicates they are only scratching the surface of their potential.

We have a ton of guys here who have never gotten past the fact that losing is part of the business and that winning is not the only thing indicative of your worth as a capper. Lot of sprinters here and guys that just don't put the work in. I see sheets with 5-6 plays a day and I just shake my head. Ain't no way you can properly account for the variables. It tells me that there is no methodology. We got guys who have been doing this for years and years and are up and down like a prom date because they don't approach them all the same way.

And just what the fukk is the prize for being the best handicapper in a damn chitty room anyway? Not sure who is good long term here because I don't pay close attention. But I speak for myself and for everyone here. There is always room to learn and improve. They guys who are lending a hand with that end of it are the best cappers here.

By far.