Originally posted on 08/10/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
Not a shocker your trying to cover up Archie being kraken after he slipped in a thread and posted under the wrong nameand really all you have to do is back track go look where Chi_Archie post Chi_Kraken was right there and usually RCene is also or you jus thing they happen to find the same threads every day 3 4 mins apart ....Do me a favor shut your fukin *** hole dont bother me any more with your SBR dik sukin go advise Deemer on how you do thatAnd dont give me pts I dont take pts from homo's now run along midget
Don't listen to Mikeyankers Konck, Archie and I is the same poster. Even though Shari verified my IP addresse to be different, I use a VPN I'm pulling a big one over on SBR. Even though both of my accounts are non-pro and can't benefit from the SBR store, the true value of ghosting is burying you under two names I could care less about IPAD's and FREE SW Airlines gift cards, I'm not into all that. Just wanna bury you and Benny.

Only you and a few other guys have this figured out as of now. SBR Mods, including Mikeyyanks scrambling right now to ban me from both accounts but they can't because my IP addresses have consistently shown my Archie account to be from the Chicago area and the Kraken account to be from OKC. I've never once slipped up pal.

I almost thought that you were stupider than I thought, but don't worry, you're not.