Originally posted on 08/06/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
*I'm going to skip quoting that since it's so long and don't want to make the page too long*

You say people hate me because I'm a tout, but that's not true at all. All the people who hate me on here have been doing so since at least 1 year ago, and likely even earlier than that.

However, I didn't become a tout until a month and a half ago. So their hate obviously has nothing to do with me becomign a tout just recently.

They would come up with baseless lies, like calling me a scammer back when I was giving our free (longterm winning) bets for literally years. I always asked how someone who is giving away something for FREE could be a scammer, since obviously they can't. Even if my then-free bets were losing (which they weren't) that wouldn't be a scam. But now that I'm a tout, they just use that as their excuse since they could never come up with a legitimate reason for all the shit they talked.

And again, it's not a coincidence that the people they hate on happen to be the only members on this forum who win. I never said a damn thing to anyone and didn't even post on this forum, yet they hated on me forever before I joined.

I've never started shit with anyone and the only time I am hard on people is when they attack me unprovoked, like in this thread. I've said pointed this out repeatedly on here, and you can be damn sure that if there ever was a time where I started shit with someone, Sideloaded would have screengrabbed it when he went through my 3 years of posts on here and sherdog.

I was reading the forum when Cote was set to fight Cung Le, and you posted a comment about Cote being absolutely certain to get a stoppage or victory and said something like "that's where my money will be."

I bet on Cung Le by decision, but due to your comment I cut back how much I bet. You also made me second guess some other bet I made. I don't usually do that, but I had no idea who you were at this point, and your sig said 'Pro MMA Gambler.' So I thought you were some super gambler, not just another person with an opinion.

You weren't a tout at this point, but it's actually extremely confusing - because I had never seen anyone with a sig like this before. If you're a pro gambler, that's impressive but not unique. Specifying that your a pro 'MMA' gambler implies you make a living betting solely mma. But I read some bumped thread recently where you said you can't support yourself betting mma due to limited events, and make money by grinding on other sports every day.

Apparently you pick a lot of winners, but picking winners isn't that hard. You're on a gambling forum, there's probably quite a few people here who pick the occasional winner. And you being a pro is supposed to be unique - there's no one else alive who supports themselves betting on multiple sports?

If you are this uber gambler, and you have no shortage of customers, why constantly demand recognition and blow your own horn?