Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19315938'>posted</a> on 08/05/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
As for the Grabaka being a nice dude, I'll use a different example: Nunya. He's always making smug, rude, condescending comments and acts like he is better than everyone else on here, despite the fact that he never posts plays and has no proof. He also brags about being a pro gambler and pro poker player, depsite showing no evidence or proof of either.

Yet despite Nunya's sometimes rude, condescending demeanor and zero proof of knowing what he's talking about, people eat up everything he says and praise him nonstop.
My ear was itching, guess someone brought me up.

My theory is give a man a tout, he might win one day, teach a man how to win at gambling, he'll eat for a lifetime. There are a number of people here who could vouch for the THOUSANDS of dollars I've taught them or helped them make. The fact that many people have too much pride to take my advice is their own problem.

Also, I have a thread on this very forum, which has documented plays of plus what? 50 units at least, probably more, I haven't added them up.

I feel no need to "prove" to anyone that I am a professional gambler. There is nothing in it for me. I don't like my business splashed all over the internet.

If you would care to prop bet me whether or not everything I've said is true or not, I will happily out myself for the sum of $5,000. V or someone can escrow the funds. I will post my tax returns that state "Poker Player" as my profession as well as a string of W2-G's from Harrah's Entertainment. Let me know?

And the reason I don't like you is because your name tarnishes the name of my favorite little grey kitten. She would never go tout.