Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver vs. San Diego Under 44 : Nominated Post

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    I agree that this game should be good, I lean slightly to Chargers, but what scares me is this. Everyone thinks oh the Chargers are solid team, they will turn it around they will turn it around, they continue to bet over inflated lines because they think the team is better then they are. I don't think this to be true about Chargers but I just don't know yet, I learned my lesson in week 2 taking Titans against jets, thinking that they were solid considering they were basically same team, but they for whatever reason have lost there chemistry, this could be true of Chargers too. Thats why I'm scared to take them, the safer play should be the under.
    Your Under bet is solid. If one were to take a side in this one, I'd go with current form and take Denver. Never bet on a team on the grounds that "they'll turn it around". Wait until they turn it around.

austine
    austine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello There!
    This is Austine!
    Im new in this site!
    If one were to take a side in this one, I'd go with current form and take Denver. Never bet on a team on the grounds that "they'll turn it around". Wait until they turn it around.
    Thanks!
    Have a nice day to all.
    Good Luck!