Originally posted on 07/24/2013:

If we can keep it legit, it will be great. How many people actually understand the three main aspects of fooball wagering, those being fundamental, situational, and technical? I know that most of the 365 a year posters in here know that, but we are about to be inundated with a bunch of homers who think their teams are actually good. As far as I am concerned, I will chime in with some info in all three of these aspects of wagering, and you can make your own calls. There is one thing that we must understand. There is going to be a lot of people in here who "shop" for the best lines they can find, regardless of whether or not they actually have accounts at those books. Most of the "Johnny Come Latelies" are frauds going in. They just want to look like they know what they are doing. Just do not let them get to you. Stick to the people you trust, whether you agree with them or not. At least you know that they will be giving you an honest opinion based on what they perceive is solid information.