Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19093922'>posted</a> on 07/08/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
your going to say that to me/us ?
Dude the last 4 outta 5 times we have gotten on there
with you ...you have either : disconnected or you had X'ed outta the game???
And your mad at me/us
That game was only 3 holes man. Not like the clubs u were gonna replace were all that much better ?
No reason to disconnect from the game and make all 3 players game freeze up .
And then post 2679 What the hell
Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
did not do nothing to SportsN2Lect....
I dont think he realizes what happens on our end when he exits the way he does.
It is seriously a pain in the ass. You have to wait out the full 90 seconds of the clock ....
then it pauses forever and usually freezes.
We have tried multiple games and he has been either disconnected
or has just backed out of the game himself 4 outta 5 of those.
It takes long enough to establish games as it is...
I mean it was annoying but not a big deal ... but for him to be mad at us in some way
Quote Originally Posted by smokenjoke View Post
I think he was just fckn with y'all!!! Funny as hell to read though!!! $portz good peeps!!!
SMOKENjoke, Naw, i was being str8 serious, on the real, homie. Good to hear all this BS put you in a mood to laugh. You're a cool cat in my book, also man. BOL on your plays buddy. We're both on the team total for the same game, just different teams.

Bets-flowz, You're right, i do not know WTF happens, when i X out. When my shit freezes up on me, it turns light blue, and i wait to see if it goes through. If it doesn't, i just hit the X, and it slowly shows my desktop background. Then, i have to do a lot of shit to give it another go.

I see busy, available, and then, you guys interchange status, and both of you go offline. I was thinking wtf? I said that shit, cuz how in the f'uck, am i supposed to know if you f'ucks aren't doing the shit on purpose?

I assume everyone is shady in this motherf'ucker. I have a zero tolerance for bitchassness. I clearly said, that i was going to X out to change clubs. I couldn't even aim, the way the shit was set up, at all.

The meter was shitty, and i couldn't aim my driver or putter. I couldn't even play the game. What would be the point? The other damn times, it wasn't my fault, and you know that shit. That was the 1st time, i actually X'd out on purpose.

And, the other damn times, the shit would just freeze for no damn reason. I had no choice, but to X out, cuz it froze. If i'm outta line, my bad ... i apologize for the shit. Even though, i still feel like i'm right, anyway.

Its like ... when I'm right, I'm right, when I'm wrong, I could been right, so I'm still right, cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause, I could be wrong, right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right ...

I hate betting MLB on a daily, but it's all there is. It's almost time for preseason NFL betting. You're spot on, with that opinion. It's damn hard to get though such a long season. The SF Giants offense has looked awful the last 20 games. They are averaging 2 runs a game in the last 20 games. And average 3 runs, when Lincecum is on the mound.

SF Giants TT u3 -115

See you fellas tonight. I'm late as f'uck to work, since i had to wait for the lines to come out.