Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19087532'>posted</a> on 07/07/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Utilted View Post
Sorry you take gambling losses so hard; typical of a square or emotional bettor. Anderson Silva got KO'd, I won some money; had the roles been reversed I'd have gladly stated "Hey I was on the wrong side of that one, Silva is great (which I already alluded to in earlier posts) when commenting on the fight before it happened. I tried to have a legit dialogue pre-fight as to why I was betting Wiedman was a solid play, some guys participated with legitimate insight on both sides; some did not. I feel no remorse calling those out who lack the intellect to have legit discussion or debate as to why someone is leaning the way they are. As for "MD" I'd have to actually care who you are before I ever worried about your opinion as to when or how I should post. You speak as if having a reputation on the SBR Boards is something to be proud of; that alone tells me all I need to know about you.
I didn't lose last night, I was very publicly on Weidman. Doesn't change the fact that you're an idiot who joined the day of an Anderson Silva fight, posted that Anderson would lose, and then started rubbing it in people's faces when he lost in the most ridiculous way possible, as if that was some sort of likely outcome. You're exactly the kind of retard that this board attracts; the kind that thinks that any bet that cashes is a good bet, and that variance doesn't exist.