Originally posted on 06/05/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by michst715 View Post
Been following your picks from the beginning man. I know a rough patch is destined to happen with these systems, but if I could suggest something, just hear it out. I've noticed in the 4 game chases, a little over 88 percent of the chases are won and closed within the first 2 games. This is where I've made my own choice to end the chases based on my bankroll and baseball knowledge. It's limited my losses by a lot and has kept my bankroll in tact. Game 1 winning percentage is around 63 percent with the Game 2 percentage at about 62 percent. That's also factored into my decision to stop mainly after 2 games with this system with a huge dropoff at Games 3 and 4. Just a suggestion for everyone freaking out about this recent bad stretch, it happens. The series chase has been a lot better so I stay with that one all the way through. Stick with it Knight, you've done a hell of a job so far putting in all this work.
I want to echo this sentiment as well. It is only natural for people to blame you when they get frustrated because of a string of bad luck(or in this case, extremely bad luck). People tend to forget that there are no guarantees in the world of sports betting and the only person to blame at the end of the day is yourself.

What you've done here is truly amazing...the numbers you've posted are astronomically good and I commend you for the work and effort that you have put in- it's truly been a joy to follow this thread from the beginning of the year. I apologize for those people who have been blaming you for something that is completely our of your hand.

As for my recommendation- much like michst715 said, I ran the numbers a couple of weeks ago and I believe 90-95% of your series have cashed within the first 3 games...It's definitely something to consider going forward, because in the case of series with really high juice, that 4th game can cost upwards of 20 units. At 3 straight bets on -200, you would lose 26 units of you lose all 3 games. I think looking into 2-team parlays to help reduce juice is a nice way to be flexible within the confines of this system.

Whatever you decide going forward, I just wanted to thank you for the work that you've put in here. It's really been fun following you and I wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide to do.