Originally posted on 06/01/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
I love how everyone complains about how bad this place is.

I poked my head across the street last week. A thread started by Brock Landers asking advice about excess ear wax was on the first page of the gambling discussion forum for several days. That's the competition.

The forum is what you make it. You want to be faux homo and troll and post non-sense...you get what you put in. Plenty of people still talking games and wagers and stacking dinero.
El Nino, they don't have a saloon, so they have threads like 'biggest tab you've ever picked up on home page'

but those posts make it entertaining

they have cash contests and poster v posters contests, have key contributors that are actually WINNING gamblers, have a radio show, and also have some trolls like SBR..

However - there are a lot less trolls/non sense there b/c there isn't a free point system.. I love the point system but you have to deal with a bunch of garbage posters over here b/c of it.. They also ban people who bring nothing to the forum (Daimoshakge)

They have a smaller community, but have a lot better ideas than SBR at the moment.