Originally posted on 05/25/2013:

Gotta love the ups and downs of gambling... we had a record breaking day yesterday and followed it up with a pretty huge loss.

The good news is we cleared a ton of chases this weekend and we're up +50 or so units on the year and it's only been 2 months with a lot more baseball to go.

I'd just like to take this time to answer questions/comments and reiterate some points I made earlier:

stickibit: There are 2 Series Chase Systems I am running, they both hit at around 95% on average per year and combined are usually good for about 100 units.

cheetahm: Are you referring to chase #146? That's a Fade Angels at home chase so we're going to play against the Angels the next time they're at home. The way they're playing right now though, they are a completely different team than the beginning of the season, I may transfer the 11 units associated with the chase onto other chases since they look so damn good right now but we'll see. I will advise.

Thanks again for the kind words and support so far guys, it is noticed and appreciated.

Now onto money management... please please please manage your bankroll wisely, I cannot emphasize this enough. The reason why I recommend playing .5 to .67% of your bankroll as your unit size is because of days like yesterday where we had over 90 units in play on the board. To be honest, we were extremely lucky in hitting all but one of them. What if it was the opposite? Chases would move further on and we'd be in trouble. We not only need to be able to continue the chase but we also have to be able to afford to take a loss.

We win some and we lose some. Today we definitely lost some but we're still up on the year. The ultimate goal is to win more than we lose and I think we're in good shape so far. We were down some by the end of April and in May we've turned that around to net 50 units. Baseball's a grind, just gotta keep grinding away, the season is still young...

P.S. How the fuk do you lose at home with Shields, Santana, Santana again, and Guthrie on the hill for you? Geez...

good luck