Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18730866'>posted</a> on 05/21/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
If this begging piece of shit wins it I will retire from SBR.
You are one of the two people I mentioned that I try to avoid on the forum. Yet you constantly troll me. Begging? It's a contest you closet homo.
Please stick to your word and gtfo if I win. Please. you are a cancer on this forum and an Internet tough guy. There are twenty other guys more deserving then me. I posted cuz it's a contest and Im taking a shot. You're jealous of me cuz I'm good and honorable and everything your two parents wanted in a son. And you couldn't even satisy one of their hopes and dreams. My dad is proud of me small nutz, is yours? Your mom probably cries every time she sees you. " Benny , did you eat today?, benny get a job instead of trying to beat vegas, Benny why are you doing this to us, Benny it's not too late to do something with your life, Benny stop swallowing and move back home with us and work for your father as asst custodian at the local high school till you find something better. " Benny I know you make good money as a male solicitor in Vegas, but please it hurts us as parents to see you doing that"

Smallnutz I am everything you're not and that bothers the fuk outta you. It's basically the same discrepancy as god and the devil.