Originally posted on 05/15/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
you're a fukking moron benny SMALL nuts. i warned you that pacers were better team, and that they were going to out-rebound NY badly and win the game and cover. you don't listen. glad you went all in. you're the only moron alive that goes 7-1 and loses your whole bankroll. 7-1 don't mean shit if your 1 loss was an allin. what an idiot.

i saw the pacers winning this game from a mile away. you're an idiot knicks homer. thanks benny small nuts. i hope you stopped saying "Brah".

YEAAA "Brah"
you lost "brah"
i warned you "brah"
you should have listened to me "brah"
you're an idiot "brah"
glad you lost your whole bankroll "brah"
you're an idiot NY homer "brah"
anyone with a brain knew NY was losing that game "brah"
Come on dude, go easy here. Half of the board was on his side, the other half was not. Not reason to pile on, the guy is sharp, the guy thought he was on the right side.....and I seriously doubt he actually went all in.

If you were one of the few that POSTED that you were on the other side with reasoning, etc....well then congrats!! You won your bet!! But seriously, no reason to pile on.

I am not sure if you post all of your picks before gametime? If you do, then you will know the pressure that brings. Benny does that quite often and wins regularly....that's good sh.it, so no need to bash him....who cares how the effing guy talks....seriously. If you say 'brah', or 'eh', or 'huh', or whatever, why should that matter?

Quit piling on and just post games, win, smile and enjoy the cheque coming in....don't bring this place down with your clowning act.

D2D