Originally posted on 05/06/2013:

There is no point in trolling this thread boys. The Heat are expected to win and the Bulls are basically given no chance. Save your whack comments licking Lebron's balls for somewhere else. And if you do like the Heat, remember you're laying a ridiculous 12 points tonight. Talk your shit before the game tips off and not when the Heat are up 30 at halftime.

Ok, let's think about this before you get caught up in all the Miami Heat hype.
Are the Heat really going to beat the Bulls 7 out of 8 games at home if they played on a daily basis??
Did anyone watch the Bulls OWN the Nets, in basically the highest pressure situation there is in sports, on the road and a game 7? With Deng out their top scorer as well.

I've only bet 5 games in the playoffs so far, but I am 5-0 including Bulls moneyline +195 and +280 games 2 and 7, free money. Let's not forget the easy call on the Warriors +450 over the Nuggets series. Don't wanna talk about that though, anyone who's followed me knows I'm in a rage about that one.

I'm really just waiting to lose a bet so I can go back to MLB 100%. But it's been a rough weekend in MLB and the Bulls saved me hard when I slapped that +280. So I gotta give them another shot tonight.

I'm taking the +12 tonight and going with the moneyline and taking a shot at a crispy +800.

The Bulls are a team that gets no credit or respect. They play hard no matter what and have the best coach in the NBA behind Poppabitch on the Spurs. The Heat have't played in over a week. I like teams on a layoff like that to come out flat.

I just see amazing value in this game here.
Whatever you are betting for the game +12 I recommend taking the ML for 1/4 of that wager. I'm gonna do half myself.

I hate the NBA and I hate betting it honestly. Even the best guys barely win a few units after laying -110 all season long on it.
There is value in betting moneylines on dogs though, the Favs are always overpriced.
I think today is one of those games.

Wayyyyy too much action for me today, I'm overloaded with 3 bets now (Bulls, Reds, D-backs). Get this NBA shit over with lol. Baseball is where it's at.

BULLS +12 AND +800