Hi Casper. It's me, Bread. I've ingested many Mexican beers and I feel the need to respond to your posts. I hope you don't mind.

You say you're
done with SBR.
so I suppose you will never read this post. Which is a bit of a shame because I'd like for you to hear what I have to say.

First off, I'd like to think that you believe that I never had any previous animosity towards you. We've talked on the phone and on Facebook many times, and I have always thought that you were a pretty cool guy. You were one of the guys I was looking forward to meeting in Vegas.

Then Vegas happened. Well, I'm getting ahead of myself.

The first time I realized that something wasn't quite right with you was when I saw a link to Peep's site, and saw the way you were posting over there. I almost thought that someone created a handle under your name. The tone of your posts was borderline maniacal. Threatening everyone within keyboard's reach to a physical fight. The wittiness and clever edge that you garnered as a promising writer were nowhere to be found. I was embarrassed for you.

Then the whole bus/train trip. I'll be honest with you - It is POSSIBLE that every detail of that fiasco/disaster is true. I'll give you that. It's POSSIBLE. But a 'Three's Company' script couldn't have had more "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" moments than you threw at us during that ill-fated journey. But like I say...it's POSSIBLE that it all played out exactly like you say it did.

Now, none of this was on my mind back in August. I was ready to meet a bunch of guys that I have been having fun with for the last year and a half and throw one helluva party, you included. Never quite worked out, as the first night you got so plastered you wouldn't come to the next bar with us, even though almost all 10 ppl in our group confronted you to try to get you to come with us. Oh well.

That was about all the time I spent with you the entire weekend. Not sure what you were up to..but the stories were not favorable. Now I understand how you could be upset at people talking about you, but I ask you, could all six people be lying? Could that many people have some kind of grudge against you to spread lies about your activities? I think not. But once again, whatever.

Then the party ends, and everyone goes home. That's when the silly begins.

You see, I am an angry and selfish person. Completely. But I have to be honest - I've stumbled upon quite a few fantastic friendships here at SBR, and when you attack with a broad brush, I take it personally. I know that I have more enemies here than most, but to be honest with you, I'd probably have someone like Richie's back against 5 black guys who HE started a fight with these days. Sure he's a royal son of a bitch, but he's MY son of a bitch. It's just the way I am.

So when you come here and say something like
So much to say. So much to do. Mofome and I are hanging in Vegas and let me tell you the guy is the salt of the earth!!! SBR, lemee tell ya, I have learned and seen a lot these last 3 weeks. I have learned who my friends are and who punked out. The latter, be careful. I am going to be back with a vengence soon enough. All my FRIENDS....presents are being sent as I type. VEGAS BABY VEGAS!!
it kinda rubs me the wrong way. Who here did you so wrong that you suddenly feel like you are warranted to become a tough guy?

As far as "The List" goes, no need to publish. You know who you are. I never asked to be talked about and as far as rumor mongering goes, I've always taken the high road.
High road? Read your last quote above. I think not. It screams of the same rambling, incoherent, empty threats that you were throwing around at Peep's a few months ago. The truth of the matter, my friend, is that you're a mess.

Regardless of what is being said, blaming my gambling for my situation is not only asinine, but a fruitless endeavor in defaming my good name.
Someone mentioned to take a look from another person's shoes. No disrespect intended, but you are either a beautiful idiot for moving to the most indulgent city in the world, completely unprepared, or you are a sad, addicted gambler who thought he could take advantage of a bunch of casual friends from a freakin message board. Cut and dry. Which one is it?

"Bread, text me when you get this please. Trying to find loan shark. Trying to get $ till I get my first paycheck. Did not want to sleep on street tonight."

You sent that exact same text to 5 other SBR guys (that I know of). Now I wouldn't call you out, if you didn't feel the need to call nameless SBR members out. So think of this as returning the love

So, what were the parameters of this infamous (non-existant) list? Am I on it? Am I on it because I told you that I couldn't help you and that your best move would be to get out of Vegas right away? Because I gotta tell ya, I've been down and out before, many many years ago, and I asked my Dad for financial help. He only offered me tough advice, no money. Do I hate him? Do I have him on a "list?" No and no.

Grow up. Stop acting like a 7 foot child. And I honestly wish you well. But don't ever call out me and my people for your shitty decisions again.

God bless.