Originally posted on 05/02/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
I listened to everyone of them growing up. Had a trans am with ttops as well.

go fukk youself
1.I had a 1976,400 TA, stock,

2.1977 TA, with a built 1970 Olds tornada 455 motor pushing 560 horses(Built it myself) 3/4 cam with double roller chains,Eldebrock aluminum pro stock intake with a Holley, 750 double pumper,10:1 flat top pistons,Hedman headers,super stock built 400 turbo tranny,3:73 gears in the rear........This Monster of a car, tore up the pavement like no other!,I ate all the non gear head, store bought mustangs, alive.....

3.1980 formula firebird with T tops I along with my dad, custom painted it black with neon green lighting bolts down the sides,neon green louvers,ride the lightning written in neon green across the tail fin and a neon green Oakley thermo nuclear protection sun shield . I dropped a 1969 400 ram air goat motor under the hood.. had it built 1 step above stock at Tinkers Speed shop(local speed shop that has been gone since the early 90's)..Also installed and crafted a functioning L88 hood scoop with with 14 inch diameter hole cut for air flow underneath the scoop ...

I had the mullet. Then the glam rock style hair half way down my back & ear rings,leather glam boots with chains and spurs to go with them.......

Pussy lined up everywhere I went............

So Fukk yeah!

The 80's was the best American decade, bar none!

Sometimes, I Wish could go back!