Quote Originally Posted by Casperwaits View Post
Here is the REAL story:

1. I WAS going to take a train. Bus route was supposedly faster and cheaper.

2. I could not fly because of sinuses, not because afraid to fly. I flew two weeks after 9/11.

3. All of my IDs and laptop were stolen on the greyhound bus. Yes, I left it on the bus.

4. No, I did not spend all of my money drinking and gambling on day one. Certain posters will remember that I was the only one that gave money for the limo and bought drinks. Another poster was drinking on my tab on day one.

5. Regardless of what is being said, blaming my gambling for my situation is not only asinine, but a fruitless endeavor in defaming my good name.

6. As far as "The List" goes, no need to publish. You know who you are. I never asked to be talked about and as far as rumor mongering goes, I've always taken the high road.

7. Yes, the road has been bumpy in Vegas. I have a job and I'm getting on my feet. My TRUE SBR friends know this.

8. I've heard what has been written about me. This is why I'm done with SBR.

9. I do not have access to a computer. I'm having a friend post this for me. I will not respond to anything further.

Thank you all of my true SBR friends.

i called upstate NewYork motor department of vehiical safety to confirm if a drivers licese was reported stolen. IT WAS NOT

i was the poster living it up on cassie's tab on day 2, not day 1. i also misrepresented myself by using another poster's handle so he never really knew it was me