Originally posted on 04/26/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
I got a total of

601/11590

I own this loan, and as soon as I get back to positive I'll start making payments again.
Yeah, nice... uh... just one thing... ain't gonna happen pal.

Ya know, I like to help peeps round here when I can so let me help you here; just what part of this are you having trouble understanding cuz I'll help walk ya thru it:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
I have been advised though that you're about to get banned from ever accessing points although you'll still be able to post. I suggest you make your final arrangements now because due to my time zone I can't give you the heads up. It's all over Red Rover. Think back to when I told you to pay off your debts and be quiet and then maybe look to this crapola to see why. I gave you an awesome headsup as a friend and you ignored me so I'll trust you'll forgive me when I ignore you for you no longer earning 12 a day.
I know reading/comprehending ain't really your strong suit so let me know and I'll explain verrrrry sllllowly and simply

And to think, CS... through all your lying and scamming and thieving for years now (going back to stealing your stake for the Drs w/o Borders tourney in '11 to stealing yis's stake points to scamming blowseq and double dipping just to name a few) you STILL woulda been able to get away with it apparently but, alas, your scumbagging mind just had to screw no1, too.

That seems to be the straw that finally broke the ol camel's back.

Prolly wish ya handled no1's situation a lil bit different now... huh?