Originally posted on 04/25/2013:

Giant, you don't have to worry about me posting plays, go join and follow whoever you won't because IF this isn't a sign nothing is.

First, I did not post this play last night because I didn't want to have it jinxed. But here is my bet

$50.00 $50.00 $0.00 Loss 4/24/13 7:00pm Props Basketball 4054 K.Durant points under 28½ +100* vs K.Durant points over 28½

You might just consider this a loss at first glance but it is more than that...

Last night, i looked at the lines and wanted to bet Durant OVER. I went on 5dimes and did what I thought i wanted to do. During the whole game, I was cheering for Durant over because that is what I thought I bet and what I wanted to bet.

Durant had 21 at half and froze up in the second half. With Durant sitting at 28 points with 6 seconds left I was on the verge of breaking my toshiba and bursting out in tears. The game was just about done but a miracle happened! OKC inbounded the ball with 1 second left and Durant got fouled and got sent to the line. He hit 1 out of 2. I bursted out in celebration and danced for 15 minutes. I am not joking. I was ecstatic. Then tragedy happened. I go on to 5dimes and utter shock!! I still cannot beleive it. Durant Under=Loss. I think I'm still dreaming. I feel emotionally distraught and humiliated. I cannot go on like this right now and so I just needed to vent and let you all know that I am taking a leave of absence from betting because this rollercoaster ride is killing me in the inside.

out