Originally posted on 04/19/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
If Dwight was exhibiting common sense he was plagiarizing it from someone else, this kid cheered when this recent amendment was voted down. Any common sense at all in that decision, even one tiny bit? Nope, it was a plain vanilla idea to do more background checks on individuals wanting to buy fire arms. It was agreed on by almost the entire country, however the extreme right and paid off politicians decided it was wrong. Dwight went along, not one bit of common sense in this kid unless he is stealing thoughts from other people, something he does often and because of this fact he often argues both sides of an issue without even knowing it.

Also of very particular note dwight almost always with very few exceptions agrees with and nominates and gives points to the loon and the rifle. I have never heard one word of complaint from Dwightie about these two, not once. Maybe I missed one but doubt it. He aligns himself with the extreme right on almost every issue and argues with almost every progressive here. Believe me guesser you simply have not been around the political part long enough to catch it. Every word I ever wrote about this guy is gospel, every single word.

dante1

1. One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.

2. One who acts unwisely on a given occasion: I was a dante1 to have quit my job.

3. One who has been tricked or made to appear ridiculous; a dupe: They made a dante1 of me by pretending I had won.

4. A mentally deficient person; an idiot.