Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18442162'>posted</a> on 04/19/2013:

Does it suprise anyone the 48 hour deadline came and went really...

A. This is a complex deal, someone is going to be paying alot for what are for all intents player leads ..active and not.

B. We are now in the slow season, if anyone assumes these clients...they are taking a huge risk.

C. Most likely, the book handling will pass through risk to legends ownership...they will be the processor/portal you log into...but legends clients remain legends.

D. Most importantly..how do we know legends is honorable? Quit taking wagers becsuse of no license.. why not just pick up and move to CR vs close...they went to Panama 10 years ago overnight...granted a different time, but still can be done I would think. How do we know legends funds arent sitting in Cyprus right now on lockdown and earning a negative 40 percent return instantly.

I had 2 bucks in my acct..feel for anyone who had more. Bottom line, when a book says all is well...nothing to see here, cash ASAP. Its a sign of issues...5d has had hiccups from time to time, but you dont see Tony releasing. statements.