Originally posted on 04/14/2013:

So I think I figured it it out for me. I just walked in from a crazy night at work. Walked into my room and went straight for my end of the night "fatigues". No, BiteMeUsaDOJ, I won't send you a pic of myself in my lounging gear....don't even ask. Went for a long sleeve T-shirt with a fat Mil Brewers logo in the center (gift from a Midwest friend don't get excited M Mike).

Normal enough, right? Yeah...except that I catch a glimpse of myself in my bedroom mirror on the way out to see the woman and all I can think of is poster "DrStale". Troublesome...but I move on.

Come out into the living room, grab an Irish Whiskey neat, and take a seat. The woman is watching this show "New Girl" with Zooey Deschanel. I don't really watch much TV but I invest about 90 seconds watching this crap. What the hell? You know what just ran though my mind? SBR poster darkhat. At this point I'm moving on to a joint...life is a sick joke!

I don't think I've even rapped with either of these SBR posters either. Now, granted, I have a good mind for visual images but this is sick.

So what does it for you? When do you know you need to have SBR's IP blocked?

DrStale

SBR PRO

darkhat

SBR PRO