Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Lakers vs Golden State Fix Alert

Originally posted on 04/13/2013:

Well Folks...Lakers down by 7 late in the 3rd.....once again...Stern is determined to hand the Fakeshow another undeserved win by forcing them to the line...but Mark Jackson is having none of it....and by the grace of Curry aka God....Curry is shooting the lights out.........at last count...

Lakers Free Throw Attempts - 36!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vs

Golden State Free Throw Attempts - 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now whats wrong with that picture? Now granted Curry is as much a ball hog as Kobe...but what we can't be too hard on him...he is freaking Dell Curry's son....and he deserves to...he's PG who can shoot...Bryant on the other hand, as told to us by Pau And Dwight recently...lives and dies with the jump shot and it will hurt them in the long run...

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...t-team-balance

Pau Gasol: Lakers need balance

"I'm Kobe's biggest advocate and I love him to death and it's extremely impressive what he can do as a basketball player, but again, I still like to see a little more ball movement, a little better flow, because I think down the road that's what's going to help us beat the better teams," Gasol said after the Lakers' shootaround Friday in advance of their game against the Golden State Warriors. "So I'm looking at the big picture."
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9165688

At last check...

Kobe Bryant - 6 for 17....minus 4

Will David Stern and his Cronie Refs successfully steal another one anyway from Golden State?...Will Mark jackson Stand down and let them off the hook......? Stay tuned folks!!!

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Lakers - Attempted Free Throws - 34

Rockets - Attempted Free Throws - 24