Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

My Last post to the board

I know we've seen a lot of these lately...but i am here to say i am making my very last post on the board. I don't know what the hell happened in the last month, specifically since Ball St lost on Friday December 5th, but i've been beaten and bloodied beyond belief and had to be bailed out by my family for the last time. its happened before over the years and now its happened again and one result is i need to now get a 2nd job. How the hell i still have a family if one of the great mysteries, i've put them through hell with my gambling and today it stops, or i die, one of the two.

Guys, i'm not telling ANYONE what to do, what i am saying is be smart and carefull, we are all a few bad weeks away from cashing in our chips for the last time. I certainly didn't see it coming, just a month ago i hit a monster play on Northwestern in college football. But thats long gone and then some.

If anyway wants to rip me, so be it, i hold no ill will, even towards an obvious novice as Venditto.

So to JJ Gold, Richie, Nicky Santoro, and all the rest of you i can't remember right now. Take care, its been fun, but all good things must come to an end.

Salud boys!

CashMoney
    CashMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I know we've seen a lot of these lately...but i am here to say i am making my very last post on the board. I don't know what the hell happened in the last month, specifically since Ball St lost on Friday December 5th, but i've been beaten and bloodied beyond belief and had to be bailed out by my family for the last time. its happened before over the years and now its happened again and one result is i need to now get a 2nd job. How the hell i still have a family if one of the great mysteries, i've put them through hell with my gambling and today it stops, or i die, one of the two.

Guys, i'm not telling ANYONE what to do, what i am saying is be smart and carefull, we are all a few bad weeks away from cashing in our chips for the last time. I certainly didn't see it coming, just a month ago i hit a monster play on Northwestern in college football. But thats long gone and then some.

If anyway wants to rip me, so be it, i hold no ill will, even towards an obvious novice as Venditto.

So to JJ Gold, Richie, Nicky Santoro, and all the rest of you i can't remember right now. Take care, its been fun, but all good things must come to an end.

Salud boys!

InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad to see this guy finally quit

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Ask Barack Obama for a bailout!!!

MMAchicka
    MMAchicka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

I hope life goes better.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

It takes a very strong will to do something like this. Good luck out there.

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    It takes a very strong will to do something like this. Good luck out there.
    This thread is from a year ago.

How long did he quit gambling? I don't know.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

zooom
    zooom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

lol