Originally posted on 03/17/2013:

I sort of wish they lost the Big East Tournament so people might be down on them. Duck the RPI, the Big East and Big 10 are the best conferences. Louisville lost 5 games all year and they were close losses. They are battle tested. They are well coached. They are deep. They have the #1 defense in the entire country and defense travels. They can win tough road games, they can play fast, they can play slow, they can shoot, they can defend big men. That game last night was basically a home game for Cuse, and Louisville didn't quit.

Indiana - Good offense but their defense isn't that great. Look at how Wisconsin plays them half court and owns them. I like Indiana and think they are the best team in the big 10 but Louisville is better.

Kansas - I don't watch the big 12 as much. They are the best team out there. If they are in the West they probably go to the final 4.

Gonzaga - The girly Canadian is pretty good... against white people. If they were in the big 10 they'd probably be the 6th best team in the conference.

Florida - I don't watch the SEC as much but they are good and the #1 rated team in advanced metrics. The eye test says Louisville is better.

Duke - Look at how Maryland didn't double Plumlee inside and they were able to better defend Curry and the 3 point line. Duke is good and they don't make mistakes but they have the worst defense of the "top teams" and they rely too much on 3's. They lose to teams that won't even make the tournament.

Georgetown - They are good but their offense isn't that good. What happens if the NCAA refs calls fouls, will the big east underperform in the tourney?

Wisconsin- Live by the 3 die by the 3. They can beat anybody but they take so many long 2's and 3's. You have to expect them to get cold at some point and lose.

Syracuse - MCW is the skinniest guard in the entire country and Triche is the fattest guard in the entire country. You might say Triche isn't fat but that guy isn't cut at all and he plays like his girlfriend just broke up with him. Nice bald spot on the top of that nippy head of his. Those two were pathetic last night in a crazy Garden atmosphere. Southerland is awesome, Christmas is a big body inside and of course Fair. The team has talent but they just can't put it together.

Miami - is legit but not as good as Louisville.

Sleeper teams I am looking for
New Mexico out west. If they played Gonzaga's schedule they might be undefeated. How come this team doesn't get more credit?

Notre Dame. They can play big inside and they are efficient. I like that in a tournament setting. I think Notre Dame is similar to Duke but they play in a harder conference. Duke will probably get a 2 seed. Notre Dame will get a lower seed but I think they are similar.