Originally posted on 03/13/2013:

Milwaukeemike,

I didnt exactly fold to him so he could make the money. But I gave him a bad beat about 5 minutes before that hand. We were both not even near all in, but I hit a 10 on the river on a pot that would have been chopped. So I told him that I would fold no MATTER WHAT On his next all in.

Well it happened that I was in the BB for 200 and he was small blind. He went all in after a raise to 600 for like 640. I had 5000 chips and of course I could have called with 21 left. But I had already told the table and carseller that I wouldnt call his next allin and that was it. I am not going to lie and call with 5-7 offsuit, so I folded. He had ace-king on that hand and won. I would have hit the 7, but NO ONE at the table even said a word about my fold. They knew why I did it.

I didnt do it so that he could make the money, only did it to keep my word. And it ended up helping yisman out in the end as well. If that is wrong, then I dont want to be right. (Anyway, the first guy did raise 3x my blind so I had to put him on a hand since he had 4000 chips or so)