Originally posted on 01/06/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
lol Lets not get silly now! Saying the Italian league is crooked but stick with Spain! Spain is just as corrupt as Italy, if not worse as you have two powerhouses running everything. I suggest some of you read the book "Morbo" and do some research. Im sure thousands found the Juve game to be a "lock" but this isnt a simulator, this isnt FIFA Football or Football Manager! These players are human and sometimes get complacent or just dont turn up! Thousands thought Chelsea was a lock against QPR the other week yet went and loss 1-0. I didnt hear anybody saying tht was a fix. Queen of the South were 1-0 down on Saturday with ten men and came back to win 5-1....nobody is saying tht was fixed. Shiit happens and sometimes it' just the way it is!
Chelsea loss due to a 2nd string lineup Benitez put on the field..
No Oscar, No Mata, No Hazard
I'm not saying La Liga or Premier League are as straight as an arrow, but outrageous outcomes always seem to happen
in Italian A-League and a lot more often...
I have been playing all 4 major leagues every week for 3 years now and this is my opinion...
I have to protect my investment..you can do what ever you please with yours.
This is simply a matter of opinion, All i am trying to do is save people...Pain and disappointment of loosing money. Whether they take my advice or not is totally up to them...