Originally posted on 02/28/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderguy101 View Post
And if you want to do the opposite tout marketing you can say this...

NBA: He's lost 19 of his last 26!!!

CBB: He's lost 6 of his last 7!!!

NHL: He's lost 3 of his last 4!!!
LIES AND MORE LIES!
I have been to Doc's site-it says he was great last week. That he made 26u last month. That he has had back-to-back winning weeks! I understand the fact that he is losing most of his big plays, but hey, he is touting in his page that he has three straight comp play winners! Do you know how rare that is? If you would just quit playing his regular plays and play his comp plays at the hotter-than-the-inside-of-the-sun level, do you know how much money you would have? You would have so much money you could swim in it, that's how much.

You all are just mean. Have you seen the fancy graphs on his site that document the success? Spin your numbers any way you want! Words are one thing, but I don't think it is legal to put up a fancy graph on the Internet if it's not true.

You are just out to get them all. Do you realize if you only played Doc's crew on days that they ended up positive units, and simply didn't play them on days they had negative units, you'd be rich!!

You are all just shills for RAS or Boyd or Kelso trying to steal clients from Doc's!!!