Originally posted on 02/24/2013:

LOL..crybabies. You guys tail and lose, you cry. You cherry pick and lose, you cry. LMAO @ I am human. We all get pissed when we lose money, but why take it out on other people? Its gambling and gambling is a RISK...thats what all of you guys who are crying dont seem to get. Where did this guy guarantee you anything? And if he did or does and you fall for that, well then youre an idiot. If you cant handle losses in gambling, then you shouldnt gamble. You act like because you tail his picks that he somehow forced you to do so and therefore youre his victim and that gives you the right to bitch about it. Get lost. Heres an idea, if this guy sucks, dont follow. But I bet you wont. You know why? Youre afraid of the day he goes on a huge winning streak and youll be left out. Some of you need to grow a pair and man up and take your losses like men, instead of whiny little bitches.

I cherry picked on Santa Clara versus Gonzaga the other night and they lost by 43 and lost on Creighton and Ohio today. Am I happy about it? Nope, but why should I blame this guy or the posters who post his picks? Makes no sense.

Can I get an Amen?!