Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17872892'>posted</a> on 02/20/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
Wulf... it has been scientifically proven that watching/listening to Musicals calms the nerves and makes one tranquil.

Guys like Rogue Scholar, Lance Bass and 4uk4life have known this for YEARS.

Wulf... I strongly suggest you lure benny to this thread to click on the link below, so that benny will magically transform into an upstanding member of our great poker community.

Wulf... GL in your mission of benny's transformation:

The sure-fire cure for bennyisnuts...

uk you like musicals i didnt know that :P if that is benny's wife in his avatar as he claims , he is going to need a pulley and some thick ass rope to engage in that kind of behavior BM. in any case benny(i cant say big nuts i just cant) i just want peace man. stop bashing people for every hand they play. stop calling people out as bitches or stains or other comments you have made which i will not say here cuz i dont want to be a snitch and get you banned, im not TT. just play the game and offer decent conversation in the chat. i doubt this will be done however and will just close chat whenever i see you at the table.

i dont like musicals but that was funny.
in the musical the girl against the book is the hotter one so i'm happy. i dunno i think if they make a movie of this it will be too much like 9 1/2 weeks. a younger mickey rourke would be perfect for the part of christian grey.