Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17862406'>posted</a> on 02/19/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Understandable. I don't want to post my bet amounts, and converting to units is more effort than it's worth, which is why I simplify with a range. I fully accept that it probably makes me seem less believable. I'll never blame someone for thinking I'm a bad 'capper or that I overstate my results; given how many people on the internet do this, there's a good statistical chance that they're right; which is one of the reasons that I take very few handicappers seriously.
In all honesty from what I've seen you've admitted to losing nights and whatnot, where it seems like fury and others who do the 'moderate' 'small' etc thing seem like they never admit losing nights and are always in the green - and no capper, no matter how good, is always flawless (except for Gabe, of course.........). If anythign I beleive your success and you seem pretty legit and str8 forward with your betting and claims of profit - you're a solid capper from what I can say.. and I'm glad you see that many people on the net, especially those who don't post actual units/amounts, are certainly in question with regard to credibility.

Its all just opinion anyways so I didn't mean to call anyone out in a negative way, and the way I said it did come off rather arrogant (few drinks deep at dirty's house by that time haha). It's just how I would recomend to post picks if you're gonna try to document / record profits in any way and gain credibility.