Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Thoughts on the NCAA Tournament coming up...

Originally posted on 02/18/2013:

Thoughts on the NCAA Tournament coming up...

Indiana WILL be a final 4 team, I don’t even need to see a bracket cause they will be slotted in Dayton/Lexington for the 1st 2 games, the 2nd 2 games will be IN Indianapolis…they waltz into Atlanta
    Duke WILL be beaten real early, hell 1st round would not surprise me. This team literally sickens me to watch
    Watch for Colorado to do some big things I like that team a lot.
    Gonzaga has their BEST team ever…keep that in mind, they could easily go to the Final 4 too if the seeding is right.
    Florida should get into the elite 8 at worst, very well rounded team
    Syracuse is total garbage
    Ohio st is not much better
    Louisville is WAY overrated too
    UCLA Blows, may not even make it
    Kentucky is GARBAGE
    Michigan st going to surprise people, they are totally under the radar, Michigan has grabbed most of the highlights
    Illinois can beat ANYONE, they can also lose to anyone like Belmont in the 1st round

I’ll tell you, I now feel like I have a feel for almost every single team that will go to the tournament, from the BIG conferences anyway. If someone from the MAAC or some shit wins a game, its usually a miracle anyway. Butler doesn't count there, they have a superior coach

Discuss....

sharkbite8
    Update your status
    sharkbite8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5129

Agree with you on Duke/Mich St/FL/Gonz. Louisville is actually a well rounded team, this year. The problem they've had the last couple of years, going into the tourney, is with injuries. It will interesting to see how they perform, with their last three regular season games. Syr/Cinn/ND Cinn is a very tough defensive team. They cannot shoot from the outside, but play a very tough defensive scheme.