Originally posted on 02/12/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
Come on Blue let's be realistic nba back in the days had like 10 players that stood out.
Who cares about Jordan's triple doubles? I bet you some no name guy was guarding him every game.
Lebron IS a fukkin boss and can always put down that winning shot 9/10 times.
This is one of the more ignorant comments I've ever read.

I bet you some no name guy was guarding him every game.
-This is your problem son, since you have to bet that some no name was guarding him rather than actually know that some no name was guarding him suggest that you weren't around to see Jordan play?? Just another teenager that has no idea what GOAT really means.

Lebron IS a fukkin boss and can put down that winning shot 9/10 times.
Lebron is a boss, no doubt but Jordan was the boss of the boss. Not only did you obviously not see Jordan play but you are apparently missing LeBron play as well cause he actually CAN'T put down that winning shot 9/10 times. In fact he can't even put it down 1/21 times. Since LeBron James last hit a game winning shot on 5/22/09 he has shot a crisp 0-21 with under 6 seconds to play & the game tied or his team behind 1-2-3 points!!

LeBron James is a freak of nature no doubt about it & when it's all said & done he will have done some great things. But, I'm sorry to inform you youngsters out there that you simply can not be considered the greatest of all-time when you shoot 0-21 on game winning shots. To be considered the greatest of all-time you need to make shots when it matters most.