Originally posted on 02/05/2013:

He's been garbage. Plain and simple. He can try and deceive people by doing the tout reset the record to your latest streak but don't be fooled by that. Here are his records...

NHL: 9-10 for -7.15 units

NBA: 69-64-2 for -7.2 units

CBB: 86-89-2 for -29.3 units

NFL & CFB combined: -77.9 units. That's all plays including NFL Playoffs and CFB Bowl games.

* Bowls: 3-5 for -12.2 units
* NFL Playoffs: 5-4 for -1.2 units

As you can see it's been a tough year for IC. He can dance and spin shit whatever way he wants but he has been downright terrible. He's tried one play a day, to 10 plays a day, to promising only an IC-3 in football, to breaking that promise, directly to breaking another promise. His integrity, which used to be a strong point for him IMO is no longer there. His capping ability, no longer there either. From not knowing who the home teams are to playing on neutral sites, he isn't focused. To predicting a score of 31-28 in a write-up, then taking UNDER 55 (or whatever the line was)

Why has he been shit? Not sure why. Maybe he's pre-occupied with other stuff. Maybe he's just not cut out to cap 7 sports. Maybe he isn't as good as he says he is with HIS records he puts out. I find it ironic the first year I start to track him, he's doing this crappy. I wonder if he fudged some of his numbers in the past? I'll never know as I didn't track him. But what I do know is I'll never trust a company and it's cappers records when all they do is deceive the public.