Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17723012'>posted</a> on 02/04/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
I know for a fact that you are down a ton of money long term. GM was not a smart play tonight. Win or lose you take a beating playing the obvious favorite on the road conference play with season revenge.
And to disregard the 2nd half tells me you are penetrating clueless.
I want to thank you Irish for this post. I saw this earlier today & started looking at this game big time. EVERY angle I looked at & looking at the past few games and opponents SCREAMED to take GM tonight!!! Dominion is a horrible team losing to almost ev1 by significant margins. GM already beat them by almost 15 I think, so confidence should of been sky high for GM. BESIDES, GM just beat James Madison (on the road!) by double digits. Dominion LOST to James Madison recently by double digits. So that leads me to this question ridims.......... "How the F was GM not the play"??? It was EASILY the play tonight & looking at the board, it was the easiest play of the day IMO!! And the line dropped to 5????? People actually took Dominion, 2-19, in this spot??? WOW!! Yea, to me it looked like GM was the play or NO play & I dropped 5 units on GM Also took that first half when irish added a huge play. I was nervous at 27-25 GM, but they blew them out of the water from that point. Second half they go to within 10 I think, but this game was GM all the way..........to the bank. Smartest play on the board tonight, no questions asked. THANKS irish!!! VAMOS!!!