Originally posted on 01/31/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
Way to but in, when NO one was talking to you. Doesn't everyone love when someone just decides to speak their two cents worth (but yours is prob worth about half a cent) when no one was addressing them or directing anything towards them in any way, shape or form??? YOUR life must suck hard if you feel the need to post to someone who was not even speaking to you or anything about you!! And I mean HARD!!! And that post could not of been more bullshiit, for real man. You don't remember too well then, bec a LOT more went down than that moron!!!

For starters, I rarely ever (and I mean ever) bet on baseball. I hate the sport, I think the games are pretty much coin flips (that's why the -200 to -300 loses reguraly!! HAHA). I NEVER tailed LTA for anything! Certainly not baseball!! What I DID do, was call HIM out when he had a monster losing day and all he did was portray himself like he was the GAMBLING GOD OF BASEBALL. I hate that crap & when he went down sinking day after day, I let him know Why??? Bec I hated the way he talked to some people. He put people down at times & always made himself look very high and mighty. I just hate that..... I might of tailed a total of 3 to 4 plays (for the ENTIRE year) and it didn't make one bit of difference if I won or lost bec it was only a couple of plays. You talk shiit on here like I tailed the guy all the time and went crying when I lost?????? You could not be FARTHER from the truth dumbazz! You obviously had NO clue what was going on then dude, none!

The main problem I had with LTA (which is prob what u are misunderstanding) is that he LIED to everyone on his own thread about things he said about his OWN family!!! And I was the mother fer that called him out and PROVED he was a freaking liar!!! I reposted all the crap he said he NEVER said & I basically shut that mother fer up real quick!!! He whined and bitched about not having time and his family never saw him and blah blah blah. Then I called him out and he kept calling me a liar. When I reposted ALL those damn posts from his own mouth............FUNNY how he didn't PM me anymore or keep fukking with me. Hmmmm????

So know what you are talking about, you moron, before you open your mouth on here and talk 100% complete bullshiit. I never do baseball, any year. I think baseball is the crappiest sport to wager on, would rather play soccer than baseball (and I HATE gambling on soccer, which is why I never do)!! I cap tennis idiot. And I have made a TON of people a good good amount of money. I am a nice guy in real life and anyone who knows me on this site for who I really freaking am, knows that! I just had enough of LTA and his crying and his "larger than life" attitude. It never had to do with tailing any plays or losing any plays! It had nothing to do with wagers & it CERTAINLY had nothing to do with YOU!!! I wasn't even talking to you dumbazz. But you just had to say something huh??? What an idiot, u didn't even know what the problem between me and LTA was all about, LOL!!!! Again, your life must suck hard if you had to open you mouth about that, LOL!!!
#1 It's a public forum. Just like you felt the need to "BUTT IN" and go after TC Woods when no one asked for your two cents I felt the need to call you out on being full of shit yourself .....

Again another instance of the pot (you) calling the kettle (me) black ....

#2 My life is a lot more complete than yours that I don't feel the need to post 10 page novels to respond to someone and use bold letters and all ... I'm will to bet your life that I spend way less time on here than you do. In other words you should already be looking to take the next step and do us all a favor. Shackle your ankles up and jump off a bridge, please ....

#3 Your 2nd post is basically saying you were "BUTTING IN" on LTA's thread when he was having a horrible day yet I don't recall anyone asking for your opinion, the same thing you're chastising me for (buttin' in) ... again pot meet kettle ....

#4 LTA was probably one of the more humbles dudes on this site and one of the the flat out realest cappers. None of that 10X unit bullshit to win back units and stay in the black. He guy literally went out of his way to not only post his plays but to EXPLAIN almost every penetrating play he made. Explain what made him take that play, explain SIERRA, XFIP, how he uses ref stats, what websites he used, what books he recommended we get, APBRmetrics, etc. Not to mention he would try to post plays overnight so we can get the best available line.

For you to even say shit about one of the people who provided the most value to this website in terms of actual knowledge is just blasphemous. You can't even contribute 1 / 10th of what that guy knew. If he ever copped an attitude with anyone chances are that they came at him sideways. For the slight chance that he wasn't justified in his attitude, who the penetrate cares? Who are you to step in and say something? Again when did you become holier than thou? Who said it was your job to butt in?

The whole ordeal with his family is different than what you originally started bitching about. The fact that you called a man out on whatever he posted about his family proves nothing other than the fact that you're a complete tool and loser who went back through all his posts to try and stir shit up. (You have such a fulfilling life that you felt the need to call him out and find all his posts ) What he does with his family and on his own damn time is his penetrating business. This is a gambling website and you're not Dr. Phil.

Was he a good capper? Yes
Was he an honest capper who bet his own stuff? Yes
Did he know his stuff and was he trying to teach others how to cap for themselves? YES

So who the penetrate cares about his family?

You're a complete penetrating emo tool and you should be the last person to ever call anyone out.