Originally posted on 01/31/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
Optional isn't banned. When you receive too many infraction points, the system blocks you. I understand his account is cleared now.
Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
There seems to be a growing contingent of posters that misrepresent their account statuses to play the victim.
LOL. Changed your mind I see!

I guess whoever you are got put in your place, having to come here and lie about me not being banned. And even more bull about too many infractions.

I've never received a single infraction in all my time here.

And your smartass banned message about trolling and attacking staff was just in my imagination eh?!

I guess I should take it as a compliment that my opinion matters enough to you to ban me over that though. As your buddy daimosausage says, it's impossible for him to get banned.

Plus, it was hard not to chuckle about a nameless username taking things personally! You can hide if you must. But you lose all rights to take anything personally once you do dufus.

But best part was the irony of banning someone for almost nothing for complaining that these new nameless forum accounts are being used so you can act without any personal responsibility.

For everyone else, thanks for all the kind comments. (and penetrate you TT. No one at EOG has ever said a bad word to me. Or about me that I know of)