Originally posted on 01/22/2013:

UFC ON FOX 6 : Dodson vs Johnson

10 units on T.J Grant @2.50 to win - 15 units
6 units on Johnson dec, Faber @2.17 to win - 7 units

T.J Grant for some reason at some point in time just got a lot better. If it was his striking training down in thailand or maturing as a fighter over the last years, who knows but hes gotten a lot better. The way he handled Evan Dunham makes me believe hes a tiny better standing up which is were i believe this fight will take place. On the ground both fighters are so capable and skilled i dont think any fighter will come in with a grapple based gameplan. When that being said, this is fight that can go both ways, because its a very even fight, but also because the judges continues to avoid doing their job and score fights based on whatever paramater they feel like. This fight will most likely go to decision so if you dont like risks, you should stay away from betting any fighter and just go for the decision prop which currently is a steal combined with mighty mouse dec.

If youre going heavy on Mighty mouse dec you should hedge this prop with Dodson KO of the night as mighty mouse has a history of getting tagged, while dodson has a tendency KOing people into oblivion. So, dont make the same mistake as when bisping fought last weekend (as i also did) shying away from putting a sprinkle on dodson KO/KO of the night.