Originally posted on 01/15/2013:

What I find interesting is that despite these allegations SBR isn't even attempting to defend themselves. Usually guilty people don't speak because they are afraid to incriminate themselves. Any lawyer will tell you to shut your mouth if you are guilty. If you are innocent it's easy to speak, because you aren't going to get caught in a lie, because it's the truth. The silence is deafening. First JJGOLD, then Justin7 leaving. I am personally afraid that SBR has all of my info and what they will do with it. They are not to be trusted. It's getting a little suspicious. This isn't the first SBR sponsor to go bust. I would venture a guess that D rated books in their ratings guide have a better payout record then their A books.

I don't think you are getting your money back. My gut tells me that SBR is highly "involved" in most of these books that go bust. Especially the ones located up the road from them. The industry has figured this out, and is not interested in bailing out BetIslands/SBR. Just my gut. Good luck getting your money, but I have a feeling Dozer is doing a line of Coke with Jon with your money right now.