Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17452960'>posted</a> on 01/11/2013:

If you can't fly with the falcons get out of sky seahawks !!!!!!

This line by the bookies is a joke to sucker the grandstand betters into a better tomorrow// lol lol. I will have to admit slightly that the Seahawks have a good defense , however I was not impressed the way secondary played against the Redskins.. I also bet the Seahawks in that game[ its on my thread with SBR also] This is my option why the Falcons will win by 10 or more points .First postseason meeting against Atlanta, but Seahawks lead all-time series 8-5. Have won eight of past nine, outscoring opponents 217-74. Ended eight-game playoff losing streak with 24-14 wild-card win over Redskins last week. Russell Wilson’s 27 TD passes (including playoffs) is a rookie record. WRs Sidney Rice and Golden Tate tied for team lead with seven receiving TDs. Defense led NFL in fewest points allowed (15.3 average) and TDs allowed (25). However Ladies and Gents of SBR sports forum members and personal buddies on the forum, about why the Falcons will cover 2 /1/2 or 3 point spread. Have been one-and-done in last four playoff appearances, including 0-3 under coach Mike Smith. But take this under consideration SBR members that Matt Ryan passed for franchise-record 4,719 yards and 32 TDs and has 33-6 record at home !!! those are great stats folks!!... Roddy White (1,351 yards) and Julio Jones (1,198) are the first Falcons teammates with 1,000-yard receiving seasons since 1998 Wow!!! more great stats. White has 585 catches since 2007, the most in NFC. Defense tied for fifth in NFL not bad with 31 takeaways.
My Prediction: Falcons, 28-17. Falcons offense at home with home town crowd cheering !!!!! If you can't fly with Falcons get out of sky Seahawks, go back home to Seattle bay and have a nice day!!!!! LOL/LOL/ !!! My Bet A !!Gimme!! Or !!Lock!! Atlanta by 2 1/2 or 3 take you pick!!! .
Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT [ 3-1 in wild card predictions with and against the spread [~ on my four threads with SBR last weekend~ ] PS.From the green card with [Mellow Rose 5 Vegas Wise Guys Analysis,Stats and Predictions Also Considered
Reply Reply With Quote