Originally posted on 01/05/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
I was all on the "Fire Jason Garrett" bandwagon, but I watched every game. There are some things he does well. His second half adjustments were amazing. Dallas trailed in every single game this year, but they would always make in interesting in the 2nd half. Besides the Chicago and Seatle games. He also kept the team going dispite a massive amount of injuries. I think he needs an offensive coordinator to run the offense and let him focus on managing the team.
just not sure i give him much credit for his team coming in unprepared and getting down early, 2nd half adjustments were letting romo sling it all over the place...sure the oline is trash but he has been pretty damn responsible for the decline in dal run gm and terrible red zone offense the last several yrs, maybe he can "manage" a team, i dunno, but i thought his play calling when he was oc under phillips was a joke and it hasnt really gotten better (hell i actually thought he was calling horrible gms on purpose then to get wade fired, turns out he just not much of a "offensive prodigy" he was hyped up to be imo),,again not sure you can do better cause who wants to work for a owner who will undermine you and baby your players at every turn?

not saying dal wasnt beat to death with injuries, cause they were but ive had serious doubts bout this dude like i said before phillips got fired...