Originally posted on 01/05/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
This is what Shari thinks. My point was that there are all of these disjointed posts and threads where it's just the same people refreshing hoping for good news as is to be expected. But for those outside of this, it's hard to keep up/keep track when everything is just spread out. My suggestion was to put everything in one thread. So that the people sadly affected know where to go to post, randoms will see a large view count and click out of curiousity and they can get the story in one spot. Having ppl copy and paste across multiple threads or whatever never helps a situation. Some posters have changed their theories and apparent inside info within 8 mins of posting in one thread to another. That's not beneficial to anyone. Standing together in one spot will show that the issue hasn't gone away. It has nothing to do with SBR... whether a BI thread gets 30 views or 30k means nothing. They're not the ones who took your cash or can force a book to bail you out. I was just trying to suggest a way for you guys to mobilise instead of being all spread out.
there is a legitimate point that SBR did take a significant portion of the cash and is the direct reason so many others lost. SBR's hands are not clean in this. I wish that wasn't the case, but it's the way it appears. SBR helped drive many of their high volume players to a book where SBR would receive significantly greater than zero dollars. SBR bumped this book over and over in adverts and ratings. No one would have felt good with a 5figure+ balance there elsewise. SBR knew the players involved. It would be a large leap to say "They're not the ones who took your cash." SBR sitting on a pile of money from driving players to their deadbeat associates. While I disagree with the tactic, filling SBR's forum with posts that further ding the reputation is a legitimate response.