Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17318436'>posted</a> on 12/31/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
I'm sorry Let's Go... I normally like having these debates with you but on this one you're not making any sense. You did laugh at her blood clot.I did where? Post # please where I posted the emoticon You didn't know she also had one in '98 because you're a kid who doesn't bother to do his homework. note I said you never heard of her being sick. I have been googling and still dont see articles from back then. Apparently she disclosed this during an interview in 2007 right....When was it she was running for President?You did insinuate it was a silly little ploy to prevent her from talking about something that will be talked about unless she dies. Actually even moreso if she did. You obviously don't know the seriousness of blood clots.Talk about a kid not doing homework. Did you read post 21 where I stated a clot can lead to a stroke?

Again: Respond about Mike Crapo or stop deflecting.not my party, not my rep...what can I do about it? I didnt vote for him, I cant vote for him

Actually don't. You say you're an independent and yet you're as independent as my son is a non peanut butter lover. Who cares who you worship? Be proud of it and own it. But don't make a fool of yourself, especially not in this case.the problems with many liberals is they arent accepting of any viewpoint other than the liberal koolaid view
Any view "right" of that they consider "fox news" / Republican / conservative
the good thing is Dante will be along soon to give you high praise , lather you up, and kiss moderator ass