Originally posted on 12/04/2012:

Other than perhaps Heritage, for awhile SBR was a bright spot in an other wise corrupt industry. Heritage left for the dark side with the greek/betjam takeover. SBR has followed suit ever since the Cory case. It amazes me how case after case SBR mods are able to twist everything in favor of their sponsor books, and against non-sponsor books. At first it didn't bother me here and there, because it's keeping a good site I like to use in business. Now greed and plain arrogance has just taken over. JJ left, and I'm guessing Justin won't be too far behind? Why don't you guys create another "SBR Alert" thread over some non-sponsor book getting ONE file complaint against them, while you sweep all the Betonline/5dimes complaints under the rug.

End of the day we can bitch all we want, but SBR and US-facing books have us all by the balls and they know it. And they are treating us this way. There are a few sponsor books here I trust would give a fair ruling, but I would never expect SBR to HELP a ruling against any sponsor book. Non-sponsor books are starting to not give a shit what SBR says, because the general public is learning its bullshit. I used to come to this site long before I realized anything about the complaints they handled, or the points they offered to pros and crap like that. I was pleasantly surprised by these perks but they aren't why I come here. I'll continue to use this forum like many others, and SBR knows this. We just need to stop expecting SBR to be a good guy, as they are just as corrupt as anyone else in this industry.