Originally posted on 12/02/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
This is my last post in this thread because 1) no one is addressing the obvious counterpoints made and there is a lot of repetition
I was thinking the same about your posts Bill.

I do not see anyone disputing that the bet should be cancelled. Just most who do not agree with you that the ONLY point that matters is that the Player bet a bad line. Whilst ignoring the rest of the facts that don't suit your argument.

You have consistently failed to even mention that the player did alert 5D to the potential issue. He acted in good faith at that stage, and that is the point where the player is now allowed to keep all funds from future bets.

Do you have some evidence that suggests the player was not acting in good faith at that time? ie: Did the player not really clearly alert both 5D employees to the problem?

If you have some evidence you think shows this guy took a shot at 5D knowingly, trot it out, as that is the only reasonable excuse for this stance you are taking imho... ie: the guy having made a whole bunch of these teaser bets like Shari said.

Did anything like that happen Bill?

Just show us 2 bets on the bad line, or the guy trying to cash out and run with the bad payout money, or a run of crazy throw away bets after the win, and I'll swap to your side.

The player acted properly at every step. 5D cocked up once by putting the bet up, twice by CS confirming the payout was correct, thirdly when a second employee confirmed it and fourth when they paid out 11k if they really do not think it's not the players money he is betting with at this point.

Tell us again what the player did wrong to deserve being threatened and stolen from Bill?