Originally posted on 12/01/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
TTwarrior is such a terrible person

The Giant is a damn forum legend. Not just sports betting forums but hair regrowth forums, wrestling forums (where hes also a mod)
Bodybulding forums, 221 poker forums, Fantasy forums, Tennis Forums FatguyswhodriveMakebelieveFords.forum.co m

But The Giants favorite and best forum work can be found at www.forum.OuttingFatguyswithDownsys.com

TT no reason to hate on the giant. Take notes from him and maybe in a few years you wont be such a bad person
Thanks, Mikey!

I take a lot of pride in my busting fatties with Downys work. Over the last month, I've been able to capture 15 of these hefty slow-witted folks.

Many of them are innocent people, just looking to enjoy some time amongst their computer friends. And then there are others, that lie and steal obsessively. These are the TTwarrior types. We have to protect them from themselves and those around them.

In all my years of hunting these wild and dangerous creatures, TTwarrior is the worst of all. We have him listed as a 10-star 'tard. This is the highest-ranking ever according to our database.