Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16959344'>posted</a> on 11/30/2012:

I can not speak for anyone else and I only post here so others know of my experience. There is no hidden motives.
As everyone has stated Jon is a nice guy. I agree, He is different than most GM's...... without a doubt.
If you talk to him he will get things done.
But what some people is not realizing is that many of us posting share the same frustrations and issues. It is not personal and it is not an attack. We joined this book based upon the common principle of "best service" and more so that Jon was not a Tony and would be available to resolve an issue.
Things happen and they have this past month. I get it. But what most have said is that when we reached out to John, as promised and touted, he did not respond, reply or been available. I called him for 7 days straight and left message after message. No response. I emailed him ....nothing.
So yes you are a nice guy and yes you are different than other GM's.
I would appreciate it a whole lot more if I did get a NO, I may not agree but I would respect it. The none response and non communication is much worse. So when I read the latest posts and sense your frustration with some posters, I do not get it.
Own it Jon. If people are trying to get in touch with you and you do not return calls or emails, then understand why we may be upset and post these experiences. No results +excuses does not equal results. Thanks for listening Jon.