Originally posted on 11/29/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
Crazy right? But the person also talked to me several times on live chat here and sent SBR in general a lot of correspondence.

I might get caned for even divulging that much so if the Mod title disappears underneath my name/this post disappears and you never see me post again, you know why!

Truly though I like Brock a lot as a person if you take out anything to do with gambling...when it comes to betting though he's a sicko so I naturally assumed the worst. But I talked several times to the person who hacked his account. Brock made a stupid mistake of having an easy to figure out password and the hacker wanted to prove a point... never stole a cent from him... just moved the cash to another wallet to show he could. He thought he was being the Robin Hood of offshore/gambling forums by scaring the shit out of a guy who hasn't been ethical 99% of the time and trying to freak him so he'd quit. Obv didn't work and the last I heard the guy told me he was giving up on it because it was a lost cause after he saw the Coug/Brock trip. I've stopped trying to figure out ppl who gamble a long time ago.
sorry way too many holes in story nice way to liven place up though. In future maybe use someone more belivable